Wednesday 27 June 2012

Spice Girls announce new musical 'Viva Forever'



I loved the Spice Girls when I was little, I think everyone did. The songs, their crazy style - you were either baby, sporty, scary, posh or ginger spice! They sold over 75 million albums in their time and made a huge profit off their successful reunion tour. The girls came together yesterday to announce their new musical 'Viva Forever'.
“Sixteen years ago when we were writing the words ‘zig-a-zig-ah,’ we could never have imagined they would be in a West End show.....’’ - Geri Halliwell







I preferred when the Spice girls were this out there and crazy but alas they are all grown up. Although Emma Bunton hasn't aged a day!!!
Producers have divulged that the stage show “Viva Forever’’ isn’t a biography of the band, but there are plenty of real-life resonances for the 1990s “Girl Power’’ group in its tale of female empowerment and friendship tested by fame. The show opens in London in December. ( I really want to go!!!)
“We’re going to be introducing a whole new generation to ‘Girl Power,’’ said Victoria Beckham, who attended a media launch alongside Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Chisholm and Melanie Brown ― also known as Baby, Ginger, Sporty and Scary Spice.

The girls are all looking amazing at the moment - especially Mel C!
What do you think? Would you be eager to go see the 'Viva Forever' musical?




xo L

4 comments:

  1. I can't lie - I badly want to travel to London to see this! If they brought it to Dublin, I'd be there in a flash.
    verylovelystuff.blogspot.ie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe! Oh my God I am definitely going to try to see it somewhere!! I miss being little and bopping around to Spice Girls music! xx

      Delete
  2. Have to agree Mel C looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks very demure! I'd say there is a lot of pressure and competitiveness between all of them to look their hottest ! x :-)

      Delete