Friday 7 September 2012

Electric Picnic Withdrawal Symptoms!



A week later and I wish I could go back in time to Electric Picnic. The atmosphere was infectious, the obscure bands exciting and the main stage acts like The Cure and The Killers were out of this world!!!!! The VIP area was a hive of activity. I did interviews at the Body & Soul area and caught up with some of the quirkiest festival-goers and individuals you can imagine.



I high-fived Bono, interviewed Wallis Bird, talked fashion with Paul Galvin and all in all embraced the festival mood! To read all about my adventures clicking the link below:



You can 'HYPE' my festival look on lookbook.nu!



As well as covering the event as a fashion correspondent I was also a reporter for 'In Colour' on RTE 2xm. The show was broadcast on 06/09/12 from Stradbally on site at the Electric Picnic and looked back over the Electric Picnic weekend. You can listen back to the show on the RTE radio player by clicking the link below: 



What a weekend! The weather was unreal as were the acts. Wouldn't miss it for the world next year.




xo L




No comments:

Post a Comment