Tuesday 11 September 2012

Get Dolled with GiGi pro make-up brushes!


I have found the dream make-up brushes without the hefty price tag! In the image above I have used the brushes to do my eye make-up and foundation for a striking night time look. I couldn't believe the matte finish and the high-quality of brushes. I picked them up at the Ultimate Girl's Day Out in the RDS. The brushes are the best I have ever used. The brand is Gigi Pro. They are very affordable and compete with the extortionate prices of make-up brushes of premium brands in the high street nowadays! Lipstick Gossip has a set to give away to one lucky reader!


If you want to win a set of these brushes all you have to do is tell me why YOU deserve a set of GiGi Professional brushes! Email me your answer to:

lipstickgossippodcast@gmail.com




xo L


2 comments: