Monday 29 October 2012

Calling fellow cinephiles: Blockbuster reviews on 'In Colour on RTE 2XM'

I am a huge fan of 'In Colour' on RTE 2XM. It plays tunes you are already hooked on, anthems that you haven't heard in ages and fresh Irish artists for your pallet. The show is a marriage of many great things. I contribute to the show sometimes talking films, reporting at festivals or interviewing artists. But I am an avid listener every Monday at 8pm. It offers something fresh and innovative via the airwaves. Tonight on the show I will be talking about some films you NEED to see in the cinema very soon.
 I chat about Skyfall - a bond film of true cinematic splendor which has flabbergasted critics and spawned rave reviews. It is the best film I have seen in years.
On the show we talk about Byzantium - the Gemma Arterton and Saoirse Ronan vampire upcoming release and many more films listeners need to know about. I urge you to go see Paranorman as opposed to Frankenweenie or Hotel Transylvania if you are looking for a Halloween movie because it is really entertaining whether you are a trick-or-treater or above your twenties. It is a great flick. I covered the Film Fest in cineworld for afterdark.ie - Paranorman and Looper were the standalone films from the weekend.

This is me being my usual weird self at the press premiere of 'Paranorman' in Cineworld. Like my mask?
To hear my film news and reviews tune in tonight at 8pm- 9pm on RTE 2XM -turn on your digital radio, listen online, or on UPC Channel 944.

Click this link at 8pm to listen online on the RTE Radio player!




For more details check out In Colour on RTE 2XM on facebook by clicking here!

xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment