Friday 18 January 2013

New Look Press Preview.


I covered the New Look Spring Summer Press Day in the Dylan Hotel today, the range was really unique and nodded to sexy country style with glamorous statement tees and jewelry. Below is the outfit I decided to wear. I teamed it with a warm calf- length winter coat from New Look that I got for €35 on the sales in honour of the occasion!



But before I left for the New Look launch I was photographed and interviewed for the style section of The Echo Newspaper. I was interviewed by a local reporter Niamh Devereux about  personal style and emerging trends for next season. 

Niamh questioned me about what would be expected to be "in" for Spring and Summer 2013. I believe that crisp white shirts teamed with muted metallics, the Nashville/ Lana del Rey-esque distressed denims with fringed blouses and accessories and street style glam would dominate. On arrival to the New Look Launch a few hours later I realize my predictions were right. The menswear, lingerie, footwear and print blouse and matchy- matchy tapered trouser combos were mouthwatering. There will be more exclusive news and information about the items below and more of the collection coming your way very soon..

Check out the Spring/Summer range for New Look 2013. It is amazing....











Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek of the New Look S/S range. If you have any questions you can facebook me here or tweet me here

Be bold, be brave and misbehave ;) 

xo L



3 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for this! I love how good, yet affordable New Look is. You looked lovely by the way :)

    Nice to see you're Irish too!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!
    had a chance to visit your blog and so glad I did! you are definitely working every angle of fashion and I love that!
    will be coming to visit you again and again :-)
    and btw, I'm loving all the new look flashy accessories, so me!

    xoxo
    Gisela
    www.heightsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is awesome. Really into midi dresses at the moment and this one is definitely one I'd buy myself!

    Beki x
    (www.smocktofrock.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete