Monday 22 April 2013

I'm on the air NOW reviewing 'The Disconnected Bliss' on RTE 2XM! Click to tune in!

From 8.00pm on Mondays you can tune in to RTE 'In Colour on 2xm' - You can listen online on the RTE radio player.  Click HERE to tune in NOW!

Darren Cleary getting ready to go live!

The show is presented by Darren Cleary - I am a reporter, reviewer & interviewer on the show. You can check out Darren on twitter - If you are a serious sport & music fan you will love his tweets: www.twitter.com/radiocleary

Me tweeting as the show is about to start!

I am appearing on the show every week to review an upcoming unsigned Irish band on air and also select a track from their EP to play on the show. We are looking for bands and solo artists to feature on 'In Colour' on RTE 2xm - and the ones that make the cut will not only be featured on air on the Monday but will have a feature written by me about them in MRU Magazine the same week.

So spread the word! I have been flooded with interested bands and musicians and it's clear there is a serious hive of talent on the Irish unsigned music scene at the moment.
You can mail me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/lipstickgossip

Tonight you will hear a track from & review of Athlone trio - namely 'The Disconnected Bliss'. Collectively they are a great blend of eclectic sounds and influences. A very talented & innovative band. To hear 'Run' from their forthcoming self titled debut EP tune in to the show. I will link my MRU Magazine article about
 'The Disconnected Bliss' as soon as it goes live. You can 'like' them on facebook by clicking here ! 

The Disconnected Bliss

On a completely unrelated note I just thought I would share the hilarious fact that there is a 'Kitkat' button in the studio that you press if you are having a break... I resisted the temptation to press it now but I am so testing it out next Monday when I'm back in RTE!




We are all ready to go LIVE!!! 

Listen online | On Digital | UPC Channel 944. 



So make sure to tune in & feel free to get in touch! 
My twitter is:  www.twitter.com/lauramullett & my

xo L

__________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment