Sunday 22 September 2013

Clothes Encounter: Portfolio shoot with Assets model Laura O' Shea!

I styled Assets model Laura O' Shea for a portfolio shoot shot by Richie | Photography. MUA + Hair by Make up by Aimee. The swimwear looks were eighties inspired and I pulled them from Shotsy Vintage.
I adore the below swimsuit. Everything from the panelling to the shape ensures that this kind of beachwear would flatter a wide variety of body sizes. The necklace is from Cotton Face Vintage.
Check out this plush tartan A/W 2013 look I styled. The jacket + tartan shorts are from River Island. The cool cowgirl neckpiece is from Cotton Face Vintage. Laura really works this look.
The next look is from high end Enniscorthy boutique Cloze and Shooz. I teamed a French Connection jumper with light blue denim jeans for a simple daytime look.
The final look is also from Cloze and Shooz. An elegant black jacket with gold button detail teamed with a black bodycon dress makes a ladylike statement and showcases a feminine silhouette.

I hope you liked the looks. To check out the rest of my styling portfolio click here 

I am a Fashion Stylist, Radio Reporter + Style Journalist.
 Email: mullett.laura@gmail.com

You can find 'Lipstick Gossip' on Facebook here
+ on twitter here + on instagram here

xo L



No comments:

Post a Comment